19.1.12

NEW MONTH, NEW YEAR, NEW POST!

I don't know why but I just can't stop myself from laughing.. *laughing silently since my mother is right next to me watching tv* and it is all because of ME.. yea me.. why me? why not you why not him or why not her? because its ME! hahaha it is sooooo ME.. when I started blogging, then the whole day I want to blog.. every single thing I want to post! but if I stop posting for like a day, and for sure the next post would be... like.. THE NEXT YEAR! :P I am not sure when will I become an 'obsessed blogger'.. I want to become one not because I wanted to be famous, but it is the memory that I want to read over and over again and would like to keep it alive.. So, my dear yours truly, PLEASE BE CONSISTENT IN UPDATING YOUR BLOG..

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep on track girl.. :)

m i r a said...

thank you and insyaAllah I will :)