8.6.10

SHE'S BACK ON TRACK

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, after one whole year studying in mtrx and now waiting for upu rsults only I signed in. The last blog was 4 days before I rgistered in melaka, 11 of May 2009. I guess I am too lazy to update during mtrx life because the 'thing' thats going on btween me and mtrx. And now here I am, starting to fill my life again with blogging.

Actually, my blog was kinda private before, only me and I could read this blog. Yes, something like diary. But now I change it to public for some reasons. So I have to and already delete all the post that is ILLEGAL for some of you to read.hehe. And YEAY now, for all the stalker, busybody, and 'penyibuk' .haha

GET READY FOR ALL THE CRAPSSSSS!!

XOXO

2 comments:

star_space said...

oit mengumpat org ke ape hah???hahaha

m i r a said...

ish.mane ade.x kan la kte nk mngumpat org.x baik tau.hahaha